Jan 21, 2012
WOuld like to know if the test results are normal:
HBs Antigen Negative HBs Antibody 154 H mIU/ml HAV IgG Antibody Positive
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis A and B tests are consistent with either past exposure (infection) or past vaccination. Either way you are not at risk for liver disease.
doctor from india here..tension on coinfection
HIV and Hep B co-infection and trying to get pregnant
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- Ways To Catch Gonorrhea
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.