Jan 21, 2012
WOuld like to know if the test results are normal:
HBs Antigen Negative HBs Antibody 154 H mIU/ml HAV IgG Antibody Positive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis A and B tests are consistent with either past exposure (infection) or past vaccination. Either way you are not at risk for liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.