Jan 21, 2012
WOuld like to know if the test results are normal:
HBs Antigen Negative HBs Antibody 154 H mIU/ml HAV IgG Antibody Positive
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis A and B tests are consistent with either past exposure (infection) or past vaccination. Either way you are not at risk for liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.