Jan 21, 2012
WOuld like to know if the test results are normal:
HBs Antigen Negative HBs Antibody 154 H mIU/ml HAV IgG Antibody Positive
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis A and B tests are consistent with either past exposure (infection) or past vaccination. Either way you are not at risk for liver disease.
doctor from india here..tension on coinfection
HIV and Hep B co-infection and trying to get pregnant
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Natural Cure For Std
- Can You Get Ars 9 Weeks After Exposure?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute Hiv
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
- Hiv From Condom Protected Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.