Jan 21, 2012
WOuld like to know if the test results are normal:
HBs Antigen Negative HBs Antibody 154 H mIU/ml HAV IgG Antibody Positive
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis A and B tests are consistent with either past exposure (infection) or past vaccination. Either way you are not at risk for liver disease.
doctor from india here..tension on coinfection
HIV and Hep B co-infection and trying to get pregnant
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Could Pep Drugs Delay The Symptoms Of Ars
- Having Fever After Dry Humping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.