doctor from india here..tension on coinfection

hi, i am doctor from india.i have been posting to you since two and half months.but i am not getting any answers.may be some problem with my email id or something.as you are expert in this subject i want to get my every doubt clarified.please help me improve my knowledge and relieve my tensions and help me do things happily.here is my issue

I tested negative for HIV antibody tests 3,6,9,12,15,18 months. All came out to be negative. Later i came across article on Hepatitis C co infection and delayed seroconversion with regards to HIV. so i tested at 18 months for HCV antibodies and it came out to be negative. my possible route of exposure was oral sex with a girl (she gave me blowjob) and i touched her vaginal fluids with bare hands.. So my concerns here are

1)Is there any possibility of contracting HCV through my encounter?

2)For HCV I did only antibody testing at 18 months,should i do any PCR TESTING for this?

3)Is there any possibility of delayed seroconversion with regards to HIV(coinfection with HCV) and any further testing is needed to rule out even the remote possibilities,because i am getting married this month and i dont want to give even the slightest chance of infection to my partner..

Please answer me and relieve me of my tensions to move forward with my new relationship.

You do not need further testing. You are not at risk for delayed seroconversion.

hepatitis b(india)
Test Results