hepatitis b(india)

am 34 years of Indian. My status is hbsag(screening) positive, hbvDNA- 51 IU/ML, hbeag-neg; hbcab: positive, Normal LFT and normal liver in ultra sound. Previously my wife tested as HBsag-negetive then 3 shots of vaccines were given to her. then tested hbsab her result is 1000 MIU/ML. My children ie.. daughter-9 yrs, son 8 years got vaccine after their birth supplied by the Government. When tested their hbsag (screening) negative. Hbsab daughter is 9.5 MIU/ML and son is 2.9 MIU?ML ? As per the results children are infected with hbv? If not what should I do? If again give vaccine, it will work on them? Or not?

For which you have opined that I would want to make certain that your children got the full series of three shots because most of the time the hepatitis B vaccine works well.

No I do not think your children are infected, but I do think that their antibody titers are low and they may need a booster shot. I would check their blood tests (surface antibody) about a month after immunization.

Further submit that what my status as per the gasentrology ? should i go for treatment? can I participate with my wife unprotected sex ?

It looks like the children may need a booster shot for a better response. Great news otherwise on your wife. Also doubt any major risk for transmission if your HBV DNA stays as low as it is. You should continue to be monitored since the viral load can fluctuate.

Respected madam, What my status? the figure of HBVDNA 51 IU/ML is treated as undetected? is it safe that participation of sex without condom with my wife?

Your wife is protected by the shot so you are safe. Also your level is SO low you are at very low risk to transmit. You do not need treatment for such a low level - your status is "inactive". You will continue to need more monitoring to be certain your disease stays inactive.

HCV positive came negative
doctor from india here..tension on coinfection