Twinrix Vaccine Help A & B

I got my first shot a few weeks ago in the 3 shot vaccine series for a combo of hepatitis A & B. I got the twinrix vaccine. Well a week later I came for the 2nd shot and after she injected me with the shot she gave me the paper work and I took it to the counter and it said Hep B shot. So I asked the nurse if she gave me the twinrix or hep b and she said it was the twinrix. But if it was the hep b vaccine and not the twinrix. What kind of effect will it have on me, since I got it so close to the first shot? I know the twinrix can be taken 1 week within the first 2 shots and the 3rd shot 21-30 days afer the 2nd shot. But what if my 2nd shot wasn't twinrix, it was the hep b vaccine? Also after my 2nd shot I have started to get aches in my legs, feels like I ran too hard. But I haven't ran at all. It didn't have this after the first shot, it came after the second.

If you are concerned about a mix-up, you could get tested for antibodies to both HAV and HBV after you finish your immunizations to see if you are protected.

I suspect the issue about the check box was that Twinrix just wasn't listed. Your physician's notes will probably be accurate and you could simply recheck that on your next visit.

New warning about Isentress
Am I still HBV infectious?