|Catching hep B from unprotected sex
Jan 15, 2012
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend only one time, the rest of the time he used a condom. He has cronic hep C but he was never tested for hep B. In case he has hep B how big are the chances that I cought it from that one sexual contact? He never finished inside. I dont know whether I am just anxious but now, 2 months later I experience stomach cramps. Thank you!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The main issue is to get tested and if you have never been exposed you should get vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Percentages Of Catching Hep A B And C During Sex
- Can My Boyfriend Catch Thrush?
- How Long Does The AIDS Virus Live Outside The Body?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Symptoms To Occur?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.