Need help to interpret these results possible HCV?

Hi there, I had a possible exposure to HCV via sharing a needle. My situation is as follows I tested neg for HIV antibody at 3 months after exposure, and I plan to test for HCV at 6 momths after exposure. However I had some blood work dont and I am a little concerned because since this incident my lymphocytes have dropped to low, my platelets have dropped from 250 to 156, and protein was found in my urine. also, my ALT level was 41. When I compare these results with blood that was drawn before this incidenet my results were more on the normal sides. My platelets and lymphs have dropped quite a bit and my ALT has risen from 26 to 41. Could this be HCV infection?

Regardless of your test results, if you shared needles, you will need close follow-up for HCV infection. A result of 41 is minimally elevated; however, you could still have early HCV infection. So my only message is to get follow-up, including HBV and HCV testing. It is not clear to me if you had this done at 3 months....which I would advise.

no immune response to hep b vaccine, pls answer
Catching hep B from unprotected sex