no immune response to hep b vaccine, pls answer

8 years ago a was vaccinated for hep b (three doses), but I didn/t developed the antibodies.As far as I know, I don't have problems with immunity, I don't get sick often. My question is: the fact that I didn't respond to the vaccine means that in case I'll get hep b infection I will not be able to eliminate the virus and therefore I'll develop chronic hep b? 2.What is the probability for hep b transmittion through cat' scratches?I mean the cat scratches the infected person and then scrathes other persons? Thank you very much.

There is no data that I know to suggest that because you don't respond to the vaccine that you are at risk for chronic infection if exposed to the virus.

You may want to discuss with your doctor possibly taking a double dose of hepatitis B vaccine which can be effective. A study of non-responders like yourself was very encouraging in the Journal of Infectious Diseases in 2008...More than 95% responded after 3 doses of Twinrix, a combintation hepatitis A and B vaccine.

Hcv on my hand
Need help to interpret these results possible HCV?