Jan 14, 2012
is it possible to be clear and appear non--reactive in the blood sample if the person has the disease hepatitis B.even though he undergo already the treatment of entecavir?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people who are suppressed on entecavir, still have evidence of Hepatitis B surface antigen. Only a small percent of patients lose their antigen.
doctor from india here..tension on coinfection
Is ALT consistency indicator of inactive virus?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.