Jan 14, 2012
is it possible to be clear and appear non--reactive in the blood sample if the person has the disease hepatitis B.even though he undergo already the treatment of entecavir?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people who are suppressed on entecavir, still have evidence of Hepatitis B surface antigen. Only a small percent of patients lose their antigen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.