Jan 14, 2012
is it possible to be clear and appear non--reactive in the blood sample if the person has the disease hepatitis B.even though he undergo already the treatment of entecavir?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people who are suppressed on entecavir, still have evidence of Hepatitis B surface antigen. Only a small percent of patients lose their antigen.
doctor from india here..tension on coinfection
Is ALT consistency indicator of inactive virus?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.