doctor from india here..tension on coinfection

hi doctor, i have been forwarding you my queries since 2 months, but i think to my bad luck they are not reaching you through this website or you might be busy with your work schedule. please educate me of few issues and relieve my stuck up mind and anxiety coming over from that.

i am posting my things here.

I tested negative for HIV antibody tests 3,6,9,12,15,18 months. All came out to be negative. Later i came across article on Hepatitis C co infection and delayed seroconversion. so i tested at 18 months for HCV antibodies and it came out to be negative. my possible route of exposure was oral sex with a girl (she gave me blowjob) and i touched her vaginal fluids with bare hands..

So my concerns here are

1)Is there any possibility of contracting HCV through my encounter?

2)For HCV I did only antibody testing at 18 months,should i do any PCR TESTING for this?

3)Is there any possibility of delayed seroconversion with regards to HIV(coinfection with HCV) and any further testing is needed to rule out even the remote possibilities,because i am getting married this month and i dont want to give even the slightest chance of infection to my partner..

Please answer me and relieve me of my tensions to move forward with my new relationship.

No more testing is required. You are truly negative.

Late seroconversion is not an issue for you because you did not get either infection.

Nothing to think about further.

Hope this is helpful.

HCV Geno 2b Relapser HIV Coinfected Shut Out?
hepatitis b