|Condom came off
Jan 7, 2012
i was having anal sex with a guy, he was top and i was bottom. after he came and as he was pulling out of me the condom came off him and was hanging out of me, am i at risk?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider you at risk for hepatitis B or C or HIV.
I would make sure you have been vaccinated against hepatitis A and B to protect you from any future exposures.
I am glad you are using condoms which are important for protection against HIV and HCV where we obviously don't have any vaccines.
Ruling out Hepatitis
Is Hep Vaccine Medically Necessary?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
- Antibiotics And HIV Testing
- Does Having Diarrhea Affect Absorption Of HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.