worried a lot pls .... i am not able to understand what's going on :-(

i was detected with hepititis b in 2008... viral load was >110000000 IU/ml..my doc started with adefovir..at that time my HBeAg was negarive,n , antiHBeAb positive. viral load came down to 4000IU/ML after 6 months , but then when dna again was done after next 6 months it was 5,800IU/ml.. so my doc switched me to entecavir in 2009, from then my viral load was 0 till date..inbetween he scan's n lft's all were done n were usually everytime were normal...recently when my doc suggested blood test my HBeAg came negative n antiHBeAb too was NEGATIVE.. what does this indicate am i at risk of something again... please tell wooried a lootttt:-(

I am surprised that your eAb is now negative. I would simply repeat the test. I am not sure I believe it.

The main thing is that you were switched to entecavir which has suppressed your virus. That is great news. I would continue treatment for the long-haul since the risk of recurrent virus in your blood is high when your e antigen is negative.

You should continue to do well.

RNA test reliability
what do these results mean