hepatitis B vaccination

Hi Doc, In 1993 I had a full blown acute hepatitis B (got it from unsterile equipments during dental surgery, I was 12 year boy then) and was treated with just conservative medicines and the virus completely became negative (tested twice) and I was saved. Then I had complete vaccination 0-1-6 with engerix-B in 2004, then took a booster in 2008 and again a booster 2 weeks ago(2011). I take the boosters frequently because of possible risk from occupational hazard. Am I protected completely from hepatitis B? Kind regards. Johnny.

The best way to know if to check a hepatitis B surface antibody test. Just ask your doctor to do this at your next checkup.

Hepatitis B chronic?
Treatment for indian subtype hepatitis c