|HCV antibodies ELISA test result
Dec 21, 2011
I recently got my test repprt for HCV it says HCV antibodies Non-Reactive cut off factor 0.732 and result is 0.097 am i infected ???
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Non-reactive means non-infected
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Test Of Cure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.