|HCV antibodies ELISA test result
Dec 21, 2011
I recently got my test repprt for HCV it says HCV antibodies Non-Reactive cut off factor 0.732 and result is 0.097 am i infected ???
Response from Dr. McGovern
Non-reactive means non-infected
Ultra sound shows liver lesion.
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.