|HCV antibodies ELISA test result
Dec 21, 2011
I recently got my test repprt for HCV it says HCV antibodies Non-Reactive cut off factor 0.732 and result is 0.097 am i infected ???
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Non-reactive means non-infected
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Trouble Urinating After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
- Does Pap Smear Test For Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.