|Alpha Tumor Blocker
Dec 21, 2011
I was being tested for Hepatitis and they found my llevel was 16131,0 In your oppinion what could this mean? All other test were normal
Response from Dr. McGovern
This means you have virus in your blood and you will need follow-up to tell if this is new infection which will resolve or old infection which may be chronic. You will need more testing every three months for at least 6 months.
lifespan of HBV in vagina
How To Proceed.
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.