|Alpha Tumor Blocker
Dec 21, 2011
I was being tested for Hepatitis and they found my llevel was 16131,0 In your oppinion what could this mean? All other test were normal
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This means you have virus in your blood and you will need follow-up to tell if this is new infection which will resolve or old infection which may be chronic. You will need more testing every three months for at least 6 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Touching Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Condom Leak Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.