|lifespan of HBV in vagina
Dec 21, 2011
male is HBAg+/female is HBAb+(vaccinated): on an unprotected intercourse, until when/how long is her vaginal secretions capable of infecting other partner who is Ag&Ab-?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If the male partner is HBV infected, and the female partner has been vaccinated, she should be protected against infection. However, to be sure, I would certainly check a hepatitis B surface antibody to be sure the vaccine has produced protective antibodies in her.
I am not aware of any information regarding the question you ask.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Handjob?
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.