transmassion of recovered acuter HepB infection

Doc,Based on my tests, you previosly told me that my acute Hep B Infection was cured itself which is the case usually with acute hepatitis. My Question today is Can I transmit the cured form of hepatitis B to someone else If I remarry. I am religious and God fearing and want the person know about it if it can be still transmitted based on negative HBsAg ( my husband was sexually involved with women)I am divorced now.I previosly got it from him.pls do answer in detail.

As long as you have lost your hepatitis B surface antigen (eg, you are HBsAg non-reactive), and have gained hepatitis B surface antibody (you are HBsAb positive), you have recovered from Hepatitis B infection and you cannot pass the infection onto someone else.

do i have hepa A
Contributions