|do i have hepa A
Dec 20, 2011
my SGOT 62 and SGPT 110 and my anti HAV IgG (CMIA) is 11.15 reactive...what does it means....i need youre help...DR.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your IgG is positive then your exposure to hepatitis A was in the past.
Your liver function tests are elevated though so you will need other testing for hepatitis B and C...If these are not reactive, then you may have other causes for abnormal liver tests, including fatty liver or drug toxicity from chronic medications. You will need to discuss further with your doctor.
Aids and Hepatitis B
transmassion of recovered acuter HepB infection
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
- Crystal Meth Use And HIV Drug Interactions
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.