|panic dental student
Dec 20, 2011
I saw a HCV HIV positive patient today, after she filled her medical history i got it and received a paper cut from her medical history paper.... i am freaked out that maybe she had particles of blood in her hand and this passed to the cut i made... the paper cut was really small and i could not draw blood off it... i could just see a pink bump... IM FREAKED OUT
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You do not need testing.
In the future, you should see your student health service for any concerns regarding potential exposures. I would not consider this one.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Different Kinds Of Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.