|hepatitis A Ab,
Dec 20, 2011
I just got results of blood test. The results for Hepatitis A Ab was REACTIVE. What does this mean and can I reverse it.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This just means you were exposed to hepatitis A in the past or that you were vaccinated in the past.
Hepatitis A does NOT cause liver disease. Nothing to worry about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Effective Is Std Blood Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.