|hepatitis A Ab,
Dec 20, 2011
I just got results of blood test. The results for Hepatitis A Ab was REACTIVE. What does this mean and can I reverse it.
Response from Dr. McGovern
This just means you were exposed to hepatitis A in the past or that you were vaccinated in the past.
Hepatitis A does NOT cause liver disease. Nothing to worry about.
shot for baby mother with hep b
- Can Hiv Spread Through Tears?
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.