|hepatitis A Ab,
Dec 20, 2011
I just got results of blood test. The results for Hepatitis A Ab was REACTIVE. What does this mean and can I reverse it.
Response from Dr. McGovern
This just means you were exposed to hepatitis A in the past or that you were vaccinated in the past.
Hepatitis A does NOT cause liver disease. Nothing to worry about.
shot for baby mother with hep b
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
- Epididymitis Symptoms Causes Treatment
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Antibiotics
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted In Makeup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.