|shot for baby mother with hep b
Dec 20, 2011
what is the name of shot babygets whos mother has hep b
Response from Dr. McGovern
The baby will get a combination of hepatitis B immunoglobulin and hepatitis B vaccine. These shots are very effective in preventing transmission.
HbeAg - Non reactive
hepatitis A Ab,
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Catch Hepatitis B From Saliva?
- How Much Does It Cost For Std Testing?
- Iodine Usefulness For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.