|shot for baby mother with hep b
Dec 20, 2011
what is the name of shot babygets whos mother has hep b
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The baby will get a combination of hepatitis B immunoglobulin and hepatitis B vaccine. These shots are very effective in preventing transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Baby Have Herpes If The Mother Has It?
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- Hep A And B How Much Time Between 2nd And 3rd Shot
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- What Is Normal Cbc With Hep C And Hep B?
- Who To See If You Have Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.