|HbeAg - Non reactive
Dec 20, 2011
if HbeAg is non reactive of Patient. and Hbs_Ag is positive.what it means.what type of treatment you recommended. If SGPT is normal. thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Maybe no treatment...The key thing is to check your virus in your blood. If there is no virus then no treatment is necessary.
If there is virus, then you will need further evaluation with liver function testing to see if your liver is irritated. Right now all looks well..
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Catch Trichomoniasis?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.