|HbeAg - Non reactive
Dec 20, 2011
if HbeAg is non reactive of Patient. and Hbs_Ag is positive.what it means.what type of treatment you recommended. If SGPT is normal. thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
Maybe no treatment...The key thing is to check your virus in your blood. If there is no virus then no treatment is necessary.
If there is virus, then you will need further evaluation with liver function testing to see if your liver is irritated. Right now all looks well..
Heptitis B carrier stage
shot for baby mother with hep b
- Risk Of Swallowing Cum
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.