Heptitis B carrier stage

I and my eldest daughter have been tested Hepatitis B+ carrier in year 2001. Thereafter we are undergoing regular testing and all the time condition is same.ie normal levels of Sgpt etc. One more strange thing My wife has been tested Negative and also my second daughter and 3rd son have been tested negative. How is it possible, although it is a relief for me. What symptoms will develop if virus becomes active.

If you are a inactive carrier, your liver function tests should be persistently normal and you should have no evidence of virus in your blood - or very low levels of virus...

There are no symptoms that you would probably be aware of except for fatigue. The main thing is to keep getting your blood tests checked. Sometimes HBV can become active - or reactive...

I am glad your wife is negative, but she should also be immunized (including your other children) against HBV.

hep c test
HbeAg - Non reactive