|hep c test
Dec 20, 2011
is it normal to have an anal swab and probe to test for hepatitis c....i am hiv positive male
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect the anal probe and swab was to do anal cytology for HPV - human papillomavirus.
Your HCV test was more likely a blood test.
You should also get hepatitis A and B vaccines if you are not yet protected...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.