|hep c test
Dec 20, 2011
is it normal to have an anal swab and probe to test for hepatitis c....i am hiv positive male
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect the anal probe and swab was to do anal cytology for HPV - human papillomavirus.
Your HCV test was more likely a blood test.
You should also get hepatitis A and B vaccines if you are not yet protected...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Could I HAVE AIDS
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.