Dec 20, 2011
No q today Dr Mac. I haven't been on your forum for a while but i will always be grateful for the help you gave me a while back. I had a night of insanity, fortunately, nothing bad happened. You are a true healer of body, mind and soul. I say a prayer for you every day at Mass.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Many thanks to you for checking in. Hope all is well. Best wishes for the holidays and a healthy 2012.
Hep c and normal LFTs
Acute Drug-induced Hepatitis; a result of HIV drug therapy?
- Neuropathy Tingling
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- What Age Group Is Affected By Hiv?
- When You Get Hiv When Do The Flu-like Symptoms Happen?
- Can You Get Disability For Having Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.