Hepatitis B.please guide me what to do?

I am 34 yrs old male recently before a month ago I went to donate blood and came to know that I am HEPATITIS B POSITIVE and Dr tells that I am a carrier.the test reports are as under and I had done Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) DNA Quantification (Viral Load)-COBAS TaqMan

details are as follows

Test: Quantification of HBV DNA from patient's plasma or serum by standard procedure on COBAS TaqMan

Equipment: COBAS Ampliprep and COBAS Taqman

Limit of Detection: 20 IU/ML

Conversion: 1 IU is equivalent to 5.82 copies/ml

Measuring Range: 20-170,000,000 IU/ML

Specificity: 100% with a confidence limit of 99.54%

Results: HBV DNA QUANTIFICATION- COBAS TaqMan 5747 IU/ML

Log Value 3.76

SGPT (ALT), SERUM BY ENZYMATIC METHOD IS 48 can you guide me what precaution should I take to prevent further liver damage? what is the status of my desease. I would be highly oblige to you,please guide me.

It is hard to know if you are a carrier yet if you have never been tested before since we don't know how long you have had your infection.

You will need to follow up on your hepatitis B testing (eg, your HBV DNA) to see if you clear the virus over the next six months. If not, then you have chronic infection.

You will also need more blood tests to know more about your infection, such as a hepatitis B surface antigen, a hepatitis B E antigen, and a hepatitis B e antibody along with further testing of your liver function tests.

In the meantime, my best advice is to not to drink alcohol to excess. Also use condoms with intercourse and be certain that any sex partner is vaccinated against hepatitis B.

magnetic resonance elastography
Hep c and normal LFTs