|hiv/hep c-are they a disability?
May 1, 2001
hi i was wondering if you have hiv and hep c are theese illnesses consider you to be disabled?
| Response from Dr. Young
HIV and/or hepatitis C infections, per se are not sufficient reason to be considered disabled. Many persons who have either infection are functionally disabled, though this largely depends on the extent of the disease and ongoing symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Anal Fisting?
- Could Ear Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Diarrhea An Ars Symptom?
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.