Oct 29, 2011
if your hcv antibody is negative for 6mos,is there a possibility that you become positive in a later stage?I've read that you are negative because of insufficient antibody..pls explain..just confused of what i read..thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
In 99.9% of the time, the HCV antibody test will be reliable by six months so you should feel relieved.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.