Oct 29, 2011
if your hcv antibody is negative for 6mos,is there a possibility that you become positive in a later stage?I've read that you are negative because of insufficient antibody..pls explain..just confused of what i read..thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
In 99.9% of the time, the HCV antibody test will be reliable by six months so you should feel relieved.
hep c cleared?
Telaprevir for Genotype 2b/HIV Coinfected?
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Color Is Discharge From Herpes?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.