Oct 29, 2011
if your hcv antibody is negative for 6mos,is there a possibility that you become positive in a later stage?I've read that you are negative because of insufficient antibody..pls explain..just confused of what i read..thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
In 99.9% of the time, the HCV antibody test will be reliable by six months so you should feel relieved.
hep c cleared?
Telaprevir for Genotype 2b/HIV Coinfected?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.