|Should i be worried
Oct 29, 2011
my mom was just diagnosed with hepatitis b and i used her razer a few months ago should i get tested? its really really freaking me out.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think it will relieve your mind if you get tested. You may have already been vaccinated for HBV since this has been routine for quite some time now...You are probably protected, but testing will inform you.
what kind of test!
Hepa B reactive?
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- How Long Are Lymph Nodes Swollen With Hiv?
- Steroids And Neuropathy
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy And Hiv
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.