|Should i be worried
Oct 29, 2011
my mom was just diagnosed with hepatitis b and i used her razer a few months ago should i get tested? its really really freaking me out.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I think it will relieve your mind if you get tested. You may have already been vaccinated for HBV since this has been routine for quite some time now...You are probably protected, but testing will inform you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.