|hep c symptoms
Oct 29, 2011
severe pain in uppper back,(between shoulder blades) and severe pain in neck and head. Also dizzy and nausea.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Those symptoms do not necessarily make me think about hepatitis. I would see your physician with these symptoms for further evaluation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
- Is A Brownish Discoloration Vaginal Discharge Means You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.