|hep c symptoms
Oct 29, 2011
severe pain in uppper back,(between shoulder blades) and severe pain in neck and head. Also dizzy and nausea.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Those symptoms do not necessarily make me think about hepatitis. I would see your physician with these symptoms for further evaluation.
please answer my question i asked...
what kind of test!
- Pregnancy And Neuropathy
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
- Most Definitive Test For Hiv
- Chances Of Getting A Hiv From One Sex Encounter
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.