Oct 29, 2011
can you give me explanation of my result..HIV 1&2 negative,HBsAG(architect)-negative.HEPATITIS C antibody Architect-negative..all these results after 6mos.post exposure to hep c.. is 6mos enough for testing?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes six months is adequate. You are in the clear.
still worried for hep c!!!
please answer my question i asked...
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Fluid
- Does HIV Cause Pain In Urethra?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.