Oct 29, 2011
can you give me explanation of my result..HIV 1&2 negative,HBsAG(architect)-negative.HEPATITIS C antibody Architect-negative..all these results after 6mos.post exposure to hep c.. is 6mos enough for testing?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes six months is adequate. You are in the clear.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get An Hiv Test After Having Sex With One Girl?
- How Do You Read Results From An Hiv Test?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Happens When You Treat Chlamydia?
- What Happens If Shingles Is Not Treated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.