Oct 29, 2011
can you give me explanation of my result..HIV 1&2 negative,HBsAG(architect)-negative.HEPATITIS C antibody Architect-negative..all these results after 6mos.post exposure to hep c.. is 6mos enough for testing?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes six months is adequate. You are in the clear.
still worried for hep c!!!
please answer my question i asked...
- Can You Contract HIV From Precum Touching Vagina?
- HIV Infection Risk Rubbing Penis
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Mutual Masturbation?
- Swallowing Cum Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.