|still worried for hep c!!!
Oct 29, 2011
got my results 6mos post exposure from hepa c and showed negative. sometimes i may feel heartburn,or feeling warm on the right side of my abdomen,not pain though.still worried of having hepatitis in later stage..
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Testing for six months is sufficient. You may have symptoms that are unrelated to hepatitis and should be seen by your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Will Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.