|still worried for hep c!!!
Oct 29, 2011
got my results 6mos post exposure from hepa c and showed negative. sometimes i may feel heartburn,or feeling warm on the right side of my abdomen,not pain though.still worried of having hepatitis in later stage..
Response from Dr. McGovern
Testing for six months is sufficient. You may have symptoms that are unrelated to hepatitis and should be seen by your physician.
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- 6 Weeks After Exposure I Have A Sore Throat
- Can HIV Live In Blood Outside Body?
- Can I Drink Alcohol With When Starting HIV Meds?
- Hiv From Blood On Small Cuts
- Hiv Mutual Masturbation With Precum
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.