Anti - HBs results
Oct 16, 2011
Good day Dr., I'm just concerned about my anti-hbs results. I already have 2 booster shots of hepatitis b and I have 2 results of <5.0 mUI/mL which was done after each shots consecutively. Should I be alarmed of these 2 results?
Response from Dr. McGovern
They show that you are not responding.
I would discuss the possibility of double-dosing of HBV vaccine to improve these results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Healthy Foods For Hiv People To Increase The Cd4 Cells
- Symptoms Of Advanced Hiv Disease
- If I Am Hiv Positive How Can I Get Help With My Mortgage?
- How Can Men Catch Hiv From Women?
- Can A Person Be Hiv Infected And Have No Symptoms For Ten Years?
- Do Females Get Tested For Hiv When At The Gyn?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.