|Anti - HBs results
Oct 16, 2011
Good day Dr., I'm just concerned about my anti-hbs results. I already have 2 booster shots of hepatitis b and I have 2 results of <5.0 mUI/mL which was done after each shots consecutively. Should I be alarmed of these 2 results?
Response from Dr. McGovern
They show that you are not responding.
I would discuss the possibility of double-dosing of HBV vaccine to improve these results.
Worried About Hepatitis C
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.