|Anti - HBs results
Oct 16, 2011
Good day Dr., I'm just concerned about my anti-hbs results. I already have 2 booster shots of hepatitis b and I have 2 results of <5.0 mUI/mL which was done after each shots consecutively. Should I be alarmed of these 2 results?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
They show that you are not responding.
I would discuss the possibility of double-dosing of HBV vaccine to improve these results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.