|Anti - HBs results
Oct 16, 2011
Good day Dr., I'm just concerned about my anti-hbs results. I already have 2 booster shots of hepatitis b and I have 2 results of <5.0 mUI/mL which was done after each shots consecutively. Should I be alarmed of these 2 results?
Response from Dr. McGovern
They show that you are not responding.
I would discuss the possibility of double-dosing of HBV vaccine to improve these results.
Worried About Hepatitis C
- Is Low Temperature A Sign Of Hiv?
- What Antibiotics Can I Take Safely If I Have Hepatitis C?
- When Should You Take An Hiv Test After Having Unprotected Sex?
- What Antibiotic Is Given To Aids And Hiv Patients?
- Is Pelvic Pain An Hiv Symptom?
- How Is It That I Am Hiv Positive And My Husband Is Not?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.