|Worried About Hepatitis C
Oct 16, 2011
Hello, I shared a snorting device to snort cocaine three months ago, stupid i know. I took a hepatitis C test 11 weeks after possible exposure and it was negative. Do you think i should take another test or is this one conclusive? it was with a group of people i had never met before.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most HCV testing goes out for six months. This first test result is extremely reassuring however, and I suspect you will do well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.