|Hepatitis B infection
Oct 16, 2011
HB viral load of 3.8IU/ML what does this indicates in recently diagnised Hepatitis B infected person. whether this require any treatment?
Response from Dr. McGovern
that is a low viral load. Iwould simply follow for now. If you just got diagnosed you need at least six months of follow-up before you know if it is chronic infection or resolving infection.
I would not treat at present until further follow-up is done.
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
- Can A Cbc Indicate Any Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Lymph Node Discomfort Come And Go?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.