Atripla & Pregnance?

I am 28 year old lady and been diagnosed with HIV from 2003, Have been on meds from 2009 but now I just got married and me & my husband want to have a health baby, his status is negative and I want to know if I should start trying to have a baby or stop Atripla first then get into another regimen, at the moment my CD4 count 392 & my viral load is undetectable, please let me know as well what is the safe procedure for getting pregnant which is not expensive ?

Please forward your HIV questions to the HIV forum; I answer HIV and hepatitis questions.

However, I will say that it is important to discuss these issues with a OB specialist and your HIV specialist. I would not try to get pregnant until you are off Atripla since efavirenz, one component of that pill, would not be good for your baby.

PCR HBV quantitative
Worried