|PCR HBV quantitative
Oct 16, 2011
if the result of PCR is: undetectable <57HBV-DNA IU/ML equivalent HBV-DNA Copies /ML. is that worst and can i be negative? thanks and regards
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not quite sure of your question, but want to say that with chronic hepatitis B infection, we are usually dealing in the millions or billions of viruses...so it is safe to say that right now there is no evidence of any circulating virus which is great.
Hep C Co-Infection
Atripla & Pregnance?
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.