|Hep C Co-Infection
Oct 12, 2011
I had a potetial exposure to hep c/hiv.
4 months post exposure Negative HIV Antibody Negative Hep C Antibody Negative Hep C RNA PCR
8 months post exposure Negative HIV Antibody Negative Hep C Antibody
50 weeks Negative HIV Antibody Negative Hep C Antibody
Do i need any further testing for either? Am I clear for both? Should I still worry about co-infection/delayed seroconversion?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are done with testing! I would have stopped at six months in fact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.