|anti hbs reactive means?
Oct 12, 2011
anti hbs reactive means? is this mean im a carrier of the hepa B?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It can mean one of two things based on other test results:
1. it means past infection with clearance if the core antibody is also positive (anti-HBs)
2. if the core is negative, it means you were vaccinated in the past.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of AIDS?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Touching An Open Scab?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.