|anti hbs reactive means?
Oct 12, 2011
anti hbs reactive means? is this mean im a carrier of the hepa B?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It can mean one of two things based on other test results:
1. it means past infection with clearance if the core antibody is also positive (anti-HBs)
2. if the core is negative, it means you were vaccinated in the past.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Red Brown Clots Discharge And Back Pain, 7 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.