|anti hbs reactive means?
Oct 12, 2011
anti hbs reactive means? is this mean im a carrier of the hepa B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It can mean one of two things based on other test results:
1. it means past infection with clearance if the core antibody is also positive (anti-HBs)
2. if the core is negative, it means you were vaccinated in the past.
Hep C Test
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Vomiting?
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.