|exuse me Dr. McGovern :)
Oct 5, 2011
hello there how r you doc ...
i did these tests after the exposure 85 days for Hepa B
Necleic acid ( Naat ) for Hepa B
HBS Ag for hepa B
ANTI HBC FOR HEPA B
ANTI HBS FOR HEPA B
do i need to retest for hapa B ... OR that is more than enough :)
thx doc :)
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You should discuss with your doctor. If the risk was very significant, you may want to test again in about 3 months.
If the risk was negligible, you may be done.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.