transferring hep c

I work in a dental office that is considered high risk, and when we load our statim that sterilizes our instruments we are holding the handle with "dirty" gloves and when we are un gloved when we gran the handle to remove the instruments. My question is, that while there is microscopic blood (I could only imagine) there is no visible blood. If I touched this handle with damp hands and went home and assisted in changing a diaper of a newly circumsized baby (applying vasaline to the site), and not washed my hands, did I transfer anything to the baby? I have read about hep c and from my understanding is it has to be a significant amount of blood, not the small amount that I am talking about. I am beginning to be paranoid, pls help!

With the usual precautions you take in terms of normal gloving, I do not expect you to be a vehicle of transmission of hepatitis B to anyone.

heb B results and 12 weeks pregnant
exuse me Dr. McGovern :)